She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Heart Crinkles

I know many of you have been waiting a solid six or so years for me to announce the existence of a 'significant other'.

Now, before you get too excited, that is not the purpose of this post. Believe me, when I make it official, you'll know.

What I am hear to document is a little system used to define how intense your attraction to someone is. Juliann Little, you are my inspiration. Feel honored.

The Four Steps and/or Levels of Attraction:
1) Crinkle
2) Crush
3) Like
4) Love

I'm sure you're all familiar with steps 2-4. But have you ever heard something so creatively genius as 'crinkle' in your life!?

I mean, it fits. Sometimes you see a man-dime and your heart flutters. Just a bit. It can't be called a 'crush', right?? I mean, you don't even know the fella!

Therefore, 'crinkle' is much more apt.

I see you're also concerned over my recent verbiage: man-dime.
Don't worry, so very many are.

It's simple, see.
Man + perfect 10 = man-dime.


Perfect-a-mento.

My roomies and I used to refer to attractive men as 'hunks of male'. But now, I think we might just need a change.

So here's to summer!
And findin' ourselves some 'hunks of male' man-dimes.

Yee-haw.

5 comments:

Brian said...

I am utterly surprised to find a glaring grammar travesty on your post. Really, Corin, I expect much better from you.

"What I am hear to document..." HEAR TO DOCUMENT?!?! It's like fingers on the chalkboard.

The internet is weeping over your fall from glory today.

Katie said...

I here you loud and clear!

Corinner-Elly said...

Ewe too r sew phunny!

It was late! I was tired!
Don't I get one grammatical error every six months!??

I think that's the rule...

F said...

i wish there was a "like" button on people's comments. just guess which one i liked :)

Gemily said...

I have decided that I get major crinkles when a guy sings or plays an instrument really well...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...