She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Throwin' the Bull.

Gem's had a rough weekend. 
She thought she had it made. No school, no work.

Just livin' the high life. Until...
BLACKMAIL.


I know, I know.
How could it get any better, right?
(Props to Jenny Harrison of Design Gone Wild Photography for the fantastic photo.)

But looky here! I caught it all on video!


Stop judging the poor video quality.
I said STOP IT.

I asked Santa for a new camera for Christmas, alright?

What's really a shame is that I just missed her attempts at trying to actually get on the contraption.

I was pretty much a hysteric, wheezing mess by the end of that.

Others were subjected to the same fate.
This time horror reigned supreme.


and...


Probably had to change the bull out after that wild ride.
Let alone Zoe's undie pants...

But I say that's what you get for being a Team Jacob fan.


Deserter! Traitor! Benedict Arnold!
You shall live to rue this day.
P.S. To 'throw the bull' means to chat or gossip. Always wanted to know that, didn't cha?

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Ehh he he he he. The look on Zoey's face in that pic is priceless. Well done, Jenny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...