She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Wedding Gag Reel.

I don't know if I've mentioned it, but our wedding photographer was my amazing sister Ann of Wonder If Photography. I couldn't be more proud of her or her extremely talented work. She did everything I asked and more.

That being said, when I received the CD of her photo edits, I was confused to realize there wasn't a single imperfect picture. Not a half-blink, mouth agape, photo bomb, nothin'.

And knowing my family (not to mention, my husband), the possibility of not capturing one of these over the course of an entire day was next to impossible.

So I sneakily browsed through her backup file of pre-edited pictures and came across these gems. She agreed to let me have them upon condition that I let her edit them and immediately delete all other copies.

Done deal. I wasn't complainin'.

And then in one of my frequent moments of genius, I decided to add a few word bubble embellishments to really capture the memories of the day.

I've added them all here to prevent giving my perfectionist sister photographer any more grief and to allow my Facebook album of her work to remain pure.

Hopefully it will make for one very long but entertaining post.

Enjoy. (Click on the image for a close up.)




















You're welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh. Those cracked me up. The last one is a true gem, perfect cherry on top.

Allyson said...

Like!

Corinner-Elly said...

:D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...