She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CURSES.

What you must know:
A) I made this scrumptious dinner.
B) No really, I MADE this scrumptious dinner.




C) I couldn't figure out how to make the freakin' picture upright.
D) Pounding chicken breasts is therapeutic.
E) I may or may not have taken a bite of yummy-licious cheese toast before I remembered to take a picture.
F) There were no cricket legs in my milk, thank heaven.
G) Chicken Parmigiana is the bestest.
H) Chicken Parmigiana the size of Texas is even bestest-er.
I) Green beans add the perfect splash of color.
J) I plan on rambling until I reach the end of the alphabet.
K) Did you know 'parmigiana' is spelt like that?...
L) I tried 'parmesana' and Blogger got mad at me.
M) Look at you.
O) Look at your face.
P) Frick. I forgot N.
Q) P.S. The pasta was freeze dried cheese-filled tortellini.
R) I don't recommend freeze dried cheese-filled tortellini.
S) Did I mention I made this?
T) I drooling on my keyboard just looking at it.
U) And the sauce was HOMEMADE!
V) I amaze myself.
W) Daily.
X) Almost there.
Y) Hold your breath...
Z) Mmmmmm.


Now I know my A-B-Cs.
Next time you should eat my Chicken Parmigiana.
(It almost rhymes?...)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks yummy! :) I made chicken cordon bleu the other day, and i agree that pounding chicken breasts is very therapeutic. :)

Shauna said...

The parmigiana clashes with the pink. The dried tortellini is better the second day. Cook it ahead of time and the "Next time you should eat my Chicken Parmigiana" need to end with "with me" but you already probably knew that. Now you are probably saying how critical I am. But if I say you are sweet, clever and a good cook, you just say that I am your mother. Now if I am critical I get the axe also. Just can't win. Oh well. Oh well is my refound new statement. Love you Mom

Anonymous said...

That looks so darn good! I must [try to] make that sometime soon!
And ... cricket leg in milk ... shutter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...