She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Taco 'Bells & Whistles'

I've heard that some people can't handle retirement.
They've spent their entire lives filling their days with specifics tasks. And when all of that goes away, they don't know what to do with themselves.

I guess I can say the same about my 'semi-retirement'.
I really did have full intention of letting my blogging phase die out.

But I just can't do it apparently, because today I had another "I should blog this" moment again. It's a bit ridiculous how they're starting to pop up at such a rapid pace.

I guess that's what happens when you become so adept at your job that you finish eight hours of work in five and you have to find a way to fill that spare time somehow. (And NO Gem, I don't take a nap.)

Anyways... the blog moment for today revolves around Taco Bell and my addiction to the newly returned Beefy Crunch Burrito.


That thing is freakin' delicious and only $.99 my friends.
I'm generally not a spicy fan, but it has the perfect cheese to beef to sour cream to Flamin' Hot Fritos proportion.

And don't forget the Crispy Potato Soft Taco.


No one seems to know about this little guy and it's an absolute travesty because it is just so gosh darn good.

And as if I could forget my newest obsession, the plain ole' Chicken Burrito.



'Plain ole'' used loosely here to mean 'absolutely fantastic'.

I used to take Taco Bell for granted. Sad but true.
I thought it was entirely inferior to Taco Time and their crispy burritos.

But, oh, I've changed my ways.
Lesson learned. Course corrected.
I won't make that mistake again.

Because everyday, I find myself craving some more deliciousness wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.

Speaking of which, it is most definitely lunchtime.
And I'm making' a bee-line for the Bell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taco Bell should pay you for this post. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...