She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Earning his Stripes.

Well, it's happened.

I've had one of those "I should blog this" moments again.
A lot sooner than I thought I would, to tell you the truth.

And it was a particularly gooey one too.
Not gooey-peanut butter-gooey.

Gooey-lovey-mushy-gooey.
Regarding the BF.

This sentiment is not usually expressed online in general.
But after he posted a video clip to my Facebook timeline with the caption "I thought you might like this. :)" to which he was *sarcastically* remanded for his inappropriate-ness, I figured what the heck.

He's the bestest, no lies.
Because one time I mentioned I needed a new little sketchbook for my purse, because I'd filled the last one right up. And he listened.

Remember how I posted I have an affinity for all things zebra?..
Well the BF did, because last week, he presented me with this little beauty.


Well... something similar to this little beauty.
An Internet image search replica will have to do for now seeing as I left my camera with the actual notebook in my purse and my purse in my car and my car in the parking lot.

Speaking of which, I hope no one steals it. Meaning my camera.
Or my purse.

And especially not my car, although who knows why they would.

And I really, really hope they don't steal my little zebra sketchbook.
Because I love that little thing.

And the person who gave me it. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats so sweet of him!

Michelle said...

Sounds like you have a good one there :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...