She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cutie Babies

So here's the thing: oranges are good, but Cuties are better.
I'm addicted to those little things.

They're perfect in every way.
And I may or may not eat several of them every day.

Please say you've had a Cutie before because they are the best invention since sliced bread.

Actually, who says that 'sliced bread' is the epitome of invention awesomeness?.. Personally, I'd vote for tampons or toilet paper.

I mean sliced bread is great and all, but there is no way in heck I could have survived back in the olden days without feminine hygiene products.

But I seem to have gone off topic.
And probably not in an appetizing way...

Sorry.

My point being, Cuties are the best invention since tampons.
Take it or leave it.


Don't know what a Cutie is?
Basically, a baby orange.

Except much easier to peel, usually perfectly sweet and bite-sized.

And as if that weren't 'cute' enough, sometimes Cuties have Cutie BABIES.
I know... mind blown.

You know.
Like when you're eating an orange and discover an orange section that's smaller than the rest? Nestled in all cute and adorable like a little baby?

That, my friends, is a baby orange.
But a baby Cutie? Oh a baby cutie...

They're in a category all their own.

You can't help but smile when you find a baby Cutie.
Or at least I can't.

Kind of like how I can't help but smile knowing there are tampons in the world. *sigh* Yes, yes. Life is good.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I totally agree with the tampon thing. And cuties are so so so good! Have you ever had a blood orange? those are also super yummy :)

Corinner-Elly said...

Blood... oranges...?
hehehehehe.

I have heard of them. I see them on The Food Network all of the time, but have yet to try one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...