She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Check Out My Swagger.

Let me begin by saying that no individual or company is paying me in any way, shape or form to say this. I am just so overly excited about it, I can't keep it to myself any longer!
 
Months back, I signed up to receive daily emails from Freebies2Deals so that I could stay up to date on free products being offered and awesome sales going on. I'm kind of a coupon freak, truth be told. I just love how it feels to get a good deal! 'Da twinneh' understands.
 
Anyways, the author/owner kept mentioning something called 'Swagbucks' and encouraging others to sign up, saying that she's earned countless gift cards for free. You read that right, FREE.

 
I was pretty skeptical at first, but it seemed pretty straightforward, and she'd never led me wrong before, so I decided to check it out. And that was the day that I became completely and utterly addicted.

Their main premise is that you can earn things called 'swagbucks' when you search online through their toolbar or search engine. Each buck is more or less equivalent to a penny, which doesn't seem like much but certainly adds up. Especially when you're rewarded 10-50 swagbucks per average search. And let's face it, you're going to be searching regularly, so why not be rewarded for it!?

There is no rhyme or reason as to when you win, but you'll certainly know it when you do. I'm not ashamed to say that I get a little thrill any time a picture like this appears at the top of my search results.


It is estimated that you can earn upwards of $100 per year, just by simply searching through Swagbucks. And if you are even more dedicated to building up your virtual dollar stockpile, you can earn above and beyond that! I've been using the site for a little over a month now and have already earned around $40 worth of gift cards.

And there's a wide variety of restaurants and businesses to choose from. You could be earning all year, redeem your bucks for Amazon gift cards and buy Christmas presents with no out-of-pocket! CAN YOU TELL I'M SLIGHTY OBSESSIVE ABOUT THIS?..

Dan and I log-in to their site whenever we have a slow moment at work to earn swagbucks through voting in the daily poll, clicking through the no obligation special offers and completing 10-15 minute surveys. We try to meet the daily goal (which changes daily and ranges anywhere from 50-150 SBs) so that we get the daily bonus and call it good.

You can also win free bucks by 'liking' SBCodez on Facebook. They notify you whenever there is a 'swagcode' available, which is basically just a word you enter on the homepage for free bucks.

There are so many different ways to earn, through couponing, special offers, watching videos, playing games, etc. And while it would be ridiculous to believe that you could earn any semblance of a living by joining, it is just as ridiculous not to be earning free stuff doing things that you do everyday anyways. Especially if you have free time to spare while working at an office job.

I guess what I'm saying is that there really is no reason why you shouldn't sign-up for Swagbucks. And when you do, you might as well be my referral. For every person you refer, Swagbucks awards you up to a thousand matching bucks for every search buck your referral earns.

Please click HERE if you are interested.
(And I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have if you're fuzzy on the details.)

So, in a way, it'd be like you're giving me a Christmas present.
Because really, this post is my gift to you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...