She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's... Complex.

Is it bad that I kinda enjoy giving people complexes?
If it makes you feel any better, most of the time it's an accident.

Really.

I think my older sister, Katerina Cupcake, introduced me to this guilty pleasure. One day, she noted that 'Da Twinneh' has a head that is unusually egg-shaped and guess what?

'Da Twinneh' has a complex. Majorly.

All it takes is one well-placed comment and shiz-zam.
Com. Plex.

But it doesn't end there, oh no.
One time, I told Gem that she had a butt-crack forehead.

It's true!

Whenever that girl knits her eyebrows, (where most people would have two indentations) she has only one crease.
A single, uni-wrinkle.

And it looks like a butt-crack.

But I do feel a little remorse for some of the complexes I've unduly issued. Take my friend Hamm for example. (Hamm is new to the Corinner-Elly scene so let's give her a big 'hello'. Everyone say 'Hi Hamm'. Good.)

She has a middle toe that's longer than all the rest.
It's cute! I love it! No reason to change a thing!

Except for that it kinda looks like she's flipping people off.
Foot style.

Oh! And I also may have prompted her into an unreasonable distaste for her own tongue... (Distaste... hehehe... Ba dum dum. Chee!)

It's just different, okay!!? But different's not always bad.
'Da Twinneh' may say otherwise but she doesn't count.

The point is:
I love 'Da Twinneh', Gem and Hamm.
Even if they do have egg-shaped heads, butt-crack foreheads, weird toes and funny looking tongues.

CHEAP SHOT.
Sorry. I will resist.

So... the weather, eh?
Bleck. Scratch that.

Worst conversation starter EVER.

I'd better just quit diggin' this hole I'm in.
But before I go, take a looksie at the wood blocks I found at D.I. (for .50 cents all together!) then painted and modge-podged letters on.

I was trying to think of two five-letter words to put on both sides that were either witty, ironic or sarcastic. But, alas. I think I'm losing my touch.

All I could come up with was 'sweet'...


and 'bliss'.


And, of course, if I'm in a cheesy mood:


Smell ya' later.
 P.S. Hamm has voluntarily signed up to be featured on ze blog. I don't know why someone would submit themselves to such cruel and unusual punishment but... what the heck. My creative juices are already stewin'...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...