She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bore-dumb.

This is the most boring post ever written.
Just so you know.

Why?
I am at work. I have little to do.
("I was there... I was bored..." Use it sometime. It's the best excuse ever.)

But last week I decorated my parents' house.
With decorations.

See.


Yes. That's me in the picture.
When you're Corinner-Elly, you have those priveleges.

I added a bow to the front door 'welcome' pumpkin sign.


 No. That does not mean we welcome pumpkins.
That would look like this---> 'welcome pumpkin' sign.

Get your apostrophes right.

But we don't have anything against pumpkins either.
We stack them and tie them with a bow.


I also line the porch steps with them.
They don't mind the cold.


And sometimes, I arrange really old granny decorations on a precarious shelf over the stairs.

And sometimes, Mom nags at me to be careful.


And by sometimes I mean always.

Then I come to work and... guess what?


I decorate some more.


Until my fingers bleed.

You're probably sleeping now, right?
Right?

I don't blame you.

2 comments:

Kiel and Emily said...

LOVE IT! I laughed really loud at gobble til' ya wobble. haha

Alese said...

(GASP!) YOU STOLE MY SAYING! Gobble til ya wobble is MINE I tell you MINE! :P Well... techincally it was Macey's first... but. I should sue...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...