She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cantankerous

A while back, I compiled a very long list of pet peeves. At the time I thought I was being objective, but now I realize that it comes across as extremely whiny.
Sorry 'bout that.

One of the aforementioned peeves was canker sores.
Granted, I haven't had one in a very long while, but I think that can be attributed to the fact that I avoid their causes like the plague.

I say that like I'm positive I know what causes them when the truth is, I can't really prove it, per say.

All I know is that when I eat any amount of fresh pineapple or brush with Crest toothpaste, I will most likely regret it later.

(Apparently Natalie Dee agrees with me.)

Anyone else have such a theory?
I don't think people believe me when I tell them it's true.

It wouldn't be home if, after carving a fresh pineapple, my dad didn't offer me some and then roll his eyes when I politely refused.

But such is life.
You win some, you lose some.

I mean, pineapple is delicious and all, but I think I'll settle for watermelon and Colgate. If you don't mind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...