She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Dream On.

I don't know what it is lately, but I have been having a lot of strange dreams...

What's equally strange is that I've been dreaming at all. I can't remember dreaming for the longest time, at least since I moved out after high school.


Somehow, a mixture of spending a lot of time sleeping at home to be with visiting siblings/their families and getting more than six hours of sleep per night has equated to some curious curiousness.

But one thing always stays the same.
Without fail, my mom is always the villain in my dreams.

Don't ask me why this happens? And believe me, she has. Adamantly.
I have no idea.

I mean, she didn't beat me as a child, she always made sure I ate my vegetables and I've only seen her angry on two occasions.

FYI. If you would like to avoid the 'wrath of Mom', never EVER miss the bus and never EVER become a mosquito.

All I know is that when I wake up crying, it's because mother dearest is making me move to Japan.

Maybe there is some sort of subconscious reason why this keeps happening?... I think I shall consult the 'source of all knowledge' for an answer: Google.

According to online dream dictionaries, when a woman dreams of her mother it signifies pleasant duties and connubial bliss.

So am I to take from this when I dream of an evil mother, it signifies unpleasant duties and un-wedded misery?...

I don't like this interpretation.
No I don't.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...