She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Speak Up Man!

Is it just me or are guys notoriously bad texters?

Okay, maybe that's a bit of a generalization.
And I hate generalizing.

But when every text response contains an average 1-3 words, I begin to wonder...

The way I figure it, either they are getting tired of the conversation and don't want to text anymore, they are upset about something or they're just plain stupid.


I most often assume that they just don't want to talk to me anymore. But then I see them in person two seconds later and they're a regular chatty-Kathy! Explain this to me!?

Girl's never have this problem. In fact, I think girls tend to be on the opposite end of the spectrum. Meaning, they often write four-page-long sagas documenting every feeling they've experienced in the past five minutes.

Nothin' wrong with that, my friend. Nothin' wrong with that.

Has anyone else noticed this disturbing trend?
Is it really too much to ask that they at least form a full sentence? I don't think that is unreasonable. They could practice their spelling and grammar while they're at it.

Until then, I am going on strike. From now on, any one word answers that are completely unjustified will not be responded to.

That's right. I'm gonna give 'em the textical cold shoulder.
(How do you like that word? Textical. My roomie Lacy-Hacy made it up. Figures, eh?)

In other news, are you way impressed by how many posts I've written this week Katerina Cupcake??

I do it all for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...