She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hey... Take it Easy.

So yesterday, I completed my Scrabble fridge magnets.
Once I figured out where I had put my dang magnet strip, it was easy-peasy from there on out. It is an understatement to say 'I love them'.

As you can see, they've already been put to good use.


I decided to one-up Lacy-Hacy on the swearing issue.
And it was a good choice too because, no joke, after being home less than two minutes, she had already adorned the front door with a resounding 'OSHIT'.

Lovely.

She then continued by chewing me out over not being able to find a particular letter.

"What the F!!? What did you do with all the 'Y's??!", she bellered.
It was then that she noticed the "<3 YOU LACY" in front of her nose.

Bet she felt sheepish.

But it's ok. I forgive her.
She's the only person I know who can be yelling at me one minute and laughing at me the next. And I the same with her.

I just can't stay mad at the girl.
Plus, we have some pretty fantastical arguments.

Yesterday, she accused me of never listening to her. I, of course, accused her of the same. Keep in mind we were both accusing loudly at the same time so in essence, we proved each other right. Haha.

But by the time I left to go stargazing, when I yelled 'love you' on the door step, it was immediately countered with a 'love you long time' response.

It's nice having a home away from home.
A family too.

Dysfunctional as it may be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...