She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Summer Lovin', Had Me a Blast

As of last Friday, it is officially Fall.
I have mixed feelings about this.

Because as much as I love the changing of the seasons, my summer was so amazingly fantastic that I don't want it to end.

This is documented by my two Facebook photo albums containing over 300+ pictures of my adventures. You can thank me now for refraining from posting them all here.

It was also evidenced by 'da twinneh's' "I hate you and all of your summer fun." comment.

I can't help it that I was unemployment and carefree or that she slaved away day-after-day for the majority of the time...


But do you know what's not fun?
Writing, yet another, entire blog post (complete with a list of 35 fun things I did this summer) and then realizing none of it saved due to some strange act of the Blogger Gods.

So, suffice it to say, between touring Europe for a month, spending a week in a $10,000,000+ beach house in San Diego, horse riding, rodeing, camping, eating, cliff jumping, star gazing, going to Disneyland, carrying out an ongoing prank war, living with some of my most favorite people in the world, country dancing, karaoke-ing and living it up college-style, I am plum-stuffed full of of summery fun.

I did everything I wanted to do and then some.
I even accomplished a goal I highly doubted the likelihood of.

Let's just say it's been a productive summer.
And Corinner-Elly may have finally gotten her fairytale.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...