She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dwarves are very Upsetting.

Be warned.
There's mischief afoot.
Without exception, everyday when I get into my car, my side view mirror has been re-adjusted. I've come to the conclusion that there is an evil dwarf who follows me around, determined to upset all order in my perfect world.

For a while I thought the mirror might just be falling out of position from slamming the car door after getting in.
But let's not be silly.

This is obviously the work of a dwarf.

For one.
Why are the settings always changed to accommodate a short person?

Also, my gas meter seems to go down much more quickly than the average person's.
I'm pretty sure he's joy riding.

So there you have it.
Mystery solved.
You can call me Watson.

Oh, before I forget...
Happy Gradjamication little sista!
My little baby's all grown up and...
... and savin' China. You have a tissue?

Me mom n' pops, with the help of my decorating and 'cheesestick' making expertise, threw her the pizza party of a lifetime to celebrate her accomplishment.
Aren't they beautiful?
Two Jacks would be proud.

So to you, graduate, I say 'cheers'.
As your elder sister, I offer this sound advice:

If you shake n' shake the ketshup bottle,
none will come and then a lot'll.
(Oh. And let me know if you see a bearded midget with an impish grin driving around town in a white Taurus.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...