She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Taken for Pomegranated

Have you ever felt a tad bit used?
Like things are going pear-shaped?
Maybe I'm just plum crazy and I don't mean to upset the apple cart but...

Wouldn't ya say after trying hard to make life a little bit easier for everyone else around you that they (silly thought I know) just might notice and thank you?

Does this sound familiar to any of you? Does anyone give a fig?

Good. Me neither.

So I've expanded my genius to gardening this weekend.
Look at the beautimous results.
Observe.

I'm kickin' myself for not taking a 'before' pic to compare to the 'after'. Seriously. The change is like day and night.


The iris' all used to be on the right and the rose was completely transplanted from the left to the middle and all of the little new un's are, well, new and the goldenrod is cut way back because it was about to take over the world and... well, you get the idea.
(oh, and BTW. Goldenrod smells like hot dogs. For reals, not for fakes.)


So basically... I have a green thumb.
*which can be a real problem color coordination-wise*

That said, I'll keep you posted on any new developments.
And by that I mean, all the transplants may just die.

But I can work around that.
A black thumb's a lot easier to match.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...