She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Just Sayin'...

Yay!Look at me being all seamstress-y.
Seems like that's been my life for the past few days.
I'm just sayin'.

This little number was a present from my mom to our Canadian adoptee, whom I will call Candy.

Of course, when I say present 'from my mom', I mean she called me late Saturday night to tell me that she needed a present pronto for Candy's Sunday birthday party. *bless her heart*

Naturally, from the pure kindness of my heart, I offered to help her out. This translated to:

A) selecting and purchasing all of the fabric and notions
B) cuting, pinning, cuting and sewing the entire apron
C) pressing and wrapping the present
D) labeling it 'From: Mom'

*sigh*
How did a nice girl like me end up in a mess like this?
I'm just sayin'.
(Note: I couldn't, however, resist also labeling that the slave labor, for said present, had been provided by none other than their very own Corinner-Elly.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is an adorable apron! Pretty much the cutest apron I've ever seen. Can I be your Canadian adoptee for my next birthday? :D

Corinner-Elly said...

Haha! :D
For sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...