She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Leave the Sewin' to the Women.

Firstly, I do believe I need to clarify what it means to be Corinner-Elly. There is some confusion on the subject and I would like to clear things up.

To begin with, Corinner-Elly never b****es. She just muses. Politely.

Secondly, Corinner-Elly loves to share her creativity with others. However, this does in no way nullify the disclaimer made in regards to sarcasm. *see 'Why, Hullo There.'*

And thirdly, Corinner-Elly is friends with all peoples and woodland creatures.
Specifically: talking mice.

So.
Moving on to more important matters.
Last night, I was delighted to be part of 'Sewing Night 2010'.
Also referred to as 'Night of Chaos 2010' by some.

My sister, four nieces and I compiled our resources and got a sewin'. Here are some of the fantasmical results of our efforts.


We succeeding in making roughly 2 1/2 beach bags for this summer's swimming adventures.

All with minimal amounts of crying & bickering and maximum amounts of teasing & laughter.

And as if that weren't enough, I was richly rewarded upon being bestowed this adorable scripture bag; made from the leftover beach bag scraps.


See?
Being Corinner-Elly is fun.
(and even if it wasn't, of course she'd never say so.)

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

holla!

Jenny said...

Well, since I already pointed and mocked over the phone I won't mention again the gramatical error in this post!! (hahaha!) Secondly, that is a dang cute scripture bag even the "left over scraps" were used to piece it together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...