She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Don't Cha' Think?

I love finding life's subtle ironies.

Here are some of my personal favorites:
* Why do parent's spank their children for hitting their siblings?
* Do fish get cramps after eating?
* Why do brain cells come and go, but fat cells live forever?
* If con is the opposite of pro, what's the opposite of progress?
* Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
* If Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers?
* Why is there Braille on drive-through ATMs?
* What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious?
* Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
* If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?
* Whose cruel idea was it for 'lisp' to have an 's' in it?

and lastly, but not least...ly

*Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Sorry.
I couldn't help myself.

My daddy-o recently taught me a valuable lesson about irony.
It's called 'don't knock someone's job when you yourself do the same work, just in a glorified position'. *amen.*

The way I figure it, putting in the least amount of time and the least amount of effort for the maximum profit = genius. Hence, why I love my job. I get free bread. I spin in my swivel chair. I do my homework. I check my Facebook. I blog.

And as if that weren't enough, I make awesome fliers!


So... irony.
It's like ten-thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.
It's meeting the man of your dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife.

But mostly.
It's like starting a blog when you think bloggers are weird.
*Touche.*

Who would've thought? It figures.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...