She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hate, hate, hate. Double Hate. Loathe Entirely!

Why are there so many 'Utah-haters'?
I hate 'Utah-haters'.

What's that? You hate that I hate 'Utah-haters'?
Oh yah?! Well I hate that you hate that I hate 'Utah-haters'!
So there.

Hey buddy! No one's forcing you to live here.
So quit blabbing about when you'll 'finally be able to get out of this place'. Cuz' guess what? When you do, I can't wait until you're 'finally able to get out of this place'.

But I'm getting all heated up. Better move on to a pleasant-er subject. And when I think of pleasant, one thing comes to mind.

Dessert.
Pumpkin Dessert to be exact.


The yummy-deliciousness of 'all-things-pumpkin' brings a tear to me eye. Especially because I forgot to take a picture of the fan-freaking-tastic pumpkin rolls I made yesterday.


They were gorgeous.
And quite similar to those pictured above actually.

But, alas. I searched the yard high and low for a sprig of renegade mint, but there was no garnish to be found.

GAH. (I give up. Enough with the pleasantries.)

Know what else gets me? When people claim that Utah drivers are THE worst drivers out there.
This is completely illogical for two reasons:

#1- 99.9% of people who say this are either A) Utah drivers themselves -or- B) Provo drivers. Which leads me to point #2.

#2- A good majority of Provo drivers AREN'T FROM UTAH. Anyone else seeing a hole in this 'bad Utah driver' theory? How are we all such bad drivers if we have such a diverse population of drivers from an assortment of different states!?!

To back up this musing, I present THIS.

Apparently, Utah ranks mid-list when compared to the other forty-nine states. (Fifty counting the District of Columbia.) Hmmm. Who woulda' thunk?

Apparently, we're not such bad drivers after all?...

Apparently, bad drivers can be found across the nation.

Apparently, I'm rather opinionated on the subject.

Apparently, I need some dessert.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...