She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Do Da Dippity.

I think I feel a song comin' on...

Here dey' come yo, here dey' come.
This or that? This or that? This or that?

Yah, Cum' ON!

The choice is yours...

You can get with this,

or you can get with that.
You can get with this,

or you can get with that.
You can get with this,

or you can get with that.
I think you'll get with this,

for this is where it's at.
Well.
Glad that's out of my system...

This song plays in my head when I wake up every morning.



That and Katy Perry's 'California Gurls'.
But let's not even go there... it is far too grammatically painful.

I spent the weekend in the Uintas at Moosehorn Lake with my family. Well... except for the lame ones who never showed up. (You know who you are.)

Allow me to document the most memorable moments.


Look how gorgeous the place is?
Mom always says that it must be one of the most beautiful places on earth.

I'd have to agree.


Yes. I wore pink sneakers.
and a black-satin-bow headband.
and I put on makeup.

Everyday.

So shoot me.



My niece Lil' is adorable.
Every time I see her come running towards me, arms outstretched with the most ecstatic look on her little round face I say,

"Can I just keep you forever?"

and she always says 'yes'.



Campfires.
Where else can we all be stinky together and not give a darn?


Wanna see the grossest thing on Earth?
I think you just did.

I call it the giant-spider-leg, cricket-abdomen, hairy glob of scary grossness.
That's G.S.L.C.A.H.G.S.G in acronym.


I painted a rock. It's for my Canadian.
But shush! Don't tell her.

It's a surprise.

And please notice my newly painted cutsie-tootsy-wootsie-pootsie fingernail polish. (Yes. I did just say that.)


I cooked a dozen perfectly golden breadsticks on a... stick?
Don't use those pictured as an example. For some reason, everyone else massacres them...


Then Livie-Lou begged me to go on a walk down by the lake.


Which reminded me of a life's lesson one must forever remember:
If you always take time to stop and smell the flowers, sooner or later...

you'll inhale a bee.

1 comment:

Alese said...

I love those last two pictures of you :) you are so gorgeous twinner :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...