She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo

I wish I had a bubble that followed me around.

Since school started today, I am reminded now more than ever how heavy-laden I have once again become. You'd think, with three years of college behind me, that I'd've learned to pack lightly but no....

Because experience has proven that:

A) If I don't take my umbrella it will rain.

B) If I don't take my webcam, power brick and cell phone charger, I won't be able to call home about not being able to webchat on my dying laptop. (Which is amazing because I don't even take my laptop to class.)

And eventually,
C) If I don't take my deck of '52 Fun Things to Do in the Car', I will most definitely be stuck in an obnoxiously long car ride with absolutely nothing to do.

See the dilemma?
I'm a glutton for punishment.

Which brings me back to the point.
I wish I had a bubble that followed me around.

You know. An invisible storage compartment that drifted with me everywhere I go. Fairy Godmother-esque.



I'd be walking around campus, not a care in the world, free of all purses, backpacks and other such contraptions when, suddenly, someone would ask:

"Do you have a pen?"

I'll check my pockets and look around quickly. Then realize something.

"Oh!" I'll exclaim, "I forgot. I put it away."

Then BAM. I'll pull whatever I'm lacking right out of thin air.
It'll be genius.

Oh, and P.S.
As long as we're on the Cinderella train of thought, I found this comic a while back and thought it was hilarious.
And kind of ironic.
And kind of sad.

But mostly just hilarious.


And plus, the prince looks like Raj (aka. Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali) from BBT. And he has googly eyes. You can never go wrong with googly eyes.

Well shoot.
Dang me, dang me. Ya' better take a rope n' hang me.

I keep forgetting about the pictures I've taken until, one day, I'm randomly sifting through my phone's memory and find this.


These were my second attempt at Champagne Cupcakes, except not quite so naked this time. I made them for my ex-co-worker's last day together on the job.

Good news is: our Scrabble tourney ended in a dead tie.
And therefore, we parted on amicable terms.
(I can say amicable if I dang well want to you stinky maintenance workers! hmph.)

Bad news is: I'm all alone now. Just a sad, miserable little desk attendant with no one to whup in Scrabble. :( Plus, now I have to do all of her work. Curses....

But allow me a last hurrah.

Farewell Em!
I miss you more and more every day!

And that's not just because I have a stack of paperwork from here to Timbuktu waiting for me.
Except kinda. But not really.

This womps.
To make matters worse, the Blue Screen of Death is back again.


Did I kick a puppy or something accidentally?
Must be karma.

2 comments:

Jess Christofferson said...

Its called a Bag of Holding. It can hold an infinite number of items as long as they fit through the opening. But if anything punctures it then it will pop and all its contents will be lost forever.

Alese said...

Cinderella o'course

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...