She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh, Canaduh...

What say ye we resort to a little roommate blackmailing?

Yes? Yes. (For more effective viewing pleasure, turn up the volume AS much as possible. I mean loud. Really, really loud. She can thank me later.)


In case you didn't catch the lyrics, here they are:

"Let's go all, the way tonight. No regrets. Just love.
We can dance, until we die. You and I.
We'll be young for-ever!

You. Make. Me. Feel like I'm living a, Teen. Age. Dream.
The way you turn me on. I can't sleep.
Let's runaway and don't ever look back.
Don't ever look back."

And who might our fantastic vocalist be, you ask?
(I know you're wondering why Katy Perry was showering at my apartment but let's think out of the box on this one...) Why, our resident Canadian. That's who.

Formerly referred to as Candy? Remember her? (See "I'm Just Sayin'.")

Well guess what.
As if it weren't the proudest moment of our young lives to have caught her shower serenading on tape, she was engaged less than 24-hours later in an oh-so entertaining twist to the story.


Because he. Makes. Her.
Feel like she's living a, teen. Age. Dream.

The way he turns her on.

We. Can't. Breathe.
They're always makin' out. (Creative liberties...)
Don't ever look back! Don't ever look back!

And now... the refrain...

No regrets, just love.
They're gonna dance until they die.
They'll be young forever!
(P.S.  I have it in good faith that the 'going all the way tonight' is postponed til' December.)
 

3 comments:

Brian said...

Canadian, eh? Are you sure this isn't a green card marriage? You know, so the boyfriend can get socialized health care.....

Sarah said...

This makes me so happy. Ah. I live vicariously through other's happy endings :)

Corinner-Elly said...

If I could 'like' comments on here, you two would have both been clicked.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...