She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Put a Fork in Me, I'm Done.

Guess what I just realized?
This is my last semester taking a full load of credit hours at BYU! WOOP! (Yah... It's like 'WOOT' but better.)

Where has the time gone, people? Where has the time gone.

Isn't that the craziest thing you've ever heard??
Next semester, I'm gonna be all fun and fancy free, takin' like six credit hours and livin' it up at my new internship. That's right. You heard me. INTERNSHIP.


I'm gonna be spending my time in Lehi at Osmond Designs, helping in their design center and office. It's gonna be brilliant. Because they're awesome.

Wanna know why? I'll tell you why.

Not only do they specialize in Interior Design, their website has a quiz. A 'Find Your Style' quiz. And everyone knows how exciting those are! (Not the evil 'pop' quizzes teachers spring on you in college, dummy. The pointless 'How Many Kid's Will You Have', etc. quizzes on Facebook!)

I know how much you're dying to know what my results were. Really. I do. So, without further ado... Corinner-Elly's style is:

... wait for it ...

Casual/Traditional
And now for a blurb about what that means! (I may or may not post this on my wall later to annoy all my 'friends' and turn into the world's greatest nuisance.)

"Your responses place you within the Casual / Traditional design category. Interior styles suited to your tastes might include the casual country styles of American Country, Cottage, French Provincial and English Country. Americana styles might also be suited to your tastes in the variations of Arts & Crafts / Mission Style, Shaker and Southwestern / Lodge / High Country. Coastal Atlantic Seaboard and California Coastal styles are other alternatives for a breezy variation of casual traditional style."

Why do I feel as though I'm being given the virtual stink eye?

*sigh*

I see that the only person who will actually be able to respond/relate to this is Katerina Cupcake. I expect to see a comment from you, little Missy. Tell them I'm not crazy.

And now that you've all gone and crushed my spirits, I don't even feel like tellin' you about my latest projects.

PFFT. Who'm I kiddin'?

Look what I made! Okay, okay. I didn't really make it, per say. But I did find it at DI and spray paint it. It was an assignment commissioned by my mom and, by golly, I think I get an 'A+'.
(P.S. It's a shoe basket, in case you were confused on that subject.)


And looky, looky! I started my Floral Design class and in the first lab we learned how to design/wrap bouquets. I chose a monochromatic color scheme. (Green doesn't necessarily count as a 'color' in the flower world. Strange, eh?)

I gave it to Lera for her birthday. She loved it! (More than the one her boyfriend gave her, truth be told. But that's a secret for me to know and him to never find out.)


And now, to finish off what might otherwise be termed a 'non-reaction worthy' post, I'll entertain you with this:

Corinner-Elly's All Time Favorite Phrases:
  • You have the brain capacity of a mentally impaired goldfish.
  • That was slower than a herd of turtles tramping through peanut-butter.
  • Quicker than crap from a goose!
  • Well, Poop.
Hehe. :D Good, right? Am I right?

What do you mean they aren't entertaining!?? You've gotta be kiddin' me. Everybody likes my 'All Time Favorite Phrases'!

You know what else everybody likes? My blog. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's go read Corinner-Elly," they say, "Heck no, I don't like no Corinner-Elly"?

Corinner-Elly is awesome.

No?...

Well. How wude.

6 comments:

Julie Rae said...

I'm inclined to agree with the Osmond Design website categorization of your style, but with a caveat. Rinner, you always make everything unique to you, which is one of the many reasons I love you, and your blog.

HUGS from Georgia!!!

Brian said...

I just want you to know I coined (and Trademarked) the name, "Katerina Cupcake." I expect some royalties coming my way! But really, I find it enjoyable that I branded Katie with a random nickname dating back 10 years now...

Phyllis said...

I love quizzes!!! I am jealously happy for you and your internship! Ahh, fun times. Here's what your quiz thinks of me:
Casual / Modern
Your responses place you within the Casual / Modern design category. Interior styles suited to your tastes might include Casual Contemporary, or Retro. Your style may incorporate touches of oriental style with Moroccan or Sub-Continental elements. To bring some sun to your Casual / Modern style, you might consider Gulf Coast style.

Katie said...

The audacity! The unmitigated gall! How dare you taunt us with ...oh wait never mind :) You did post a link to the quiz...And my results are... (wait for it) ...Eclectic. Should have known. I am always equal in the "What color personality are you?"

As for the crazy, you are. Admit it. In the last ten movies you saw you thought or even pointed out furniture, wall color, maybe an accessory. Face it, you are crazy, but at least you have a friend there with you :P

Lastly, ten points for anyone who can tell me why Katerina is followed by cupcake!!!

Corinner-Elly said...

Uhhhh....
Cupcakes... are... Delicious!? :D

Brian said...

I'm here for my 10 points - a little late, but eh. The "cupcake" is due to being the "hostess" of the TRAX car we took to Temple Square on our senior sluff day in 2000 (albeit NOT a senior, Katerina still accompanied us). When I say "Hostess," you say "Cupcake." Let's all be glad that I apparently prefer cupcakes over twinkies, or a eating disorder - and not a lingering nickname - could have been born instead.

I'd like to redeem my points for something yummy now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...