She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

So Quotably Quotable.

So... haven't posted much lately.
Can't decide whether it's because school started and I actually have a life (debatable) or because I've run out of oddities to document. Probably the latter, right?

Please stop laughing.

Okay! Fine! FINE!
If you're so intent on making me spill, I guess I'll just have to appease the masses.

Here is a random sampling of 'Life at Corinner-Elly's Apartment'. Part I. (Because I am sure this is just the beginning of what will turn out to be a very, very long documentary.)

I'd like to name this segment, 'The Nose Hair Removal Fiasco'. Please excuse the accidental few seconds at the end of the clip. I'm still trying to figure out my phone's video capabilities. It's a tricky little bugger...


Are you confused? Disgusted? Disturbed? Still reading?

I know I sound like a broken record, but we are buddies.
They're my best friends, that's it.

But, know what?
You guys really need to start acknowledging all of my movie quoting efforts. I'm feeling cinematically under-appreciated.

I bet you a million dollars that I've quoted at least one movie, if not more, in every post I've ever written. And so, I'm feeling bold, here's what I'm going to do!

If you can tell me not only what movie the above quote is from, but also list one movie from all of my other posts (there are only like fifty, don't be a baby), I will give you something.
Something amazing.

You can submit your guesses however you'd like.
Feel free to be creative. I will accept one ginormous comment on this post, comments on each of the individual postings specifically, answers spelled out in alphabet soup...
it's really up to you.

Kapeesh?
So ready, set... GO!

4 comments:

Alese said...

you are my best friend, i know i sound like a broken record but you're my best friend, that's it. :P IT'S ELF!!! :D

Alese said...

So.. pretty much you can just give me the prize now (and the check) cause no one can compare to my movie quote recognizing abilities. Not even a smidgen!

Corinner-Elly said...

Tis' True.

I should have forseen your expertise on the subject. We are twinners after all. :D

P.S. 'And... the check?' -The GRINCH!

Al3x said...

Yells 'I'm an idot. Your and idot. ughmf.'
Whispers 'I'm going to whisper this so when it bounces of the walls and comes back to my ears I wont be able to hear my self.'
Walls yell back 'YOUR AN IDOT!!'
Fav line from Grinch

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...