She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm SMRTE.

Look what I just figured out how to do! Where?
What a silly question.

Up. Higher. Up. Up. Up.
Kay, STOP.
Do you see it? Do ya? Do ya?
A BLOG ICON!

Here. Let me show you a larger version.


Are you so proud? I am.
I amaze myself daily.

But guess what? You can have one too!
Visit HERE for the tutorial.

And now, for some severe chiding.
You guys don't update your blogs nearly enough.

What exactly do you propose I do when I'm desperate to do something other than stare blankly at whatever it is I'm supposed to be studying?

Huh, huh?

Facebook offers no consolation either.
I've run out of things to do people!

I give you permission to begin entertaining me.
NOW.

7 comments:

Alese said...

Umm... sorry to burst your bubble. But I don't see it... Where is it?

HarrisonFam said...

yeah.. me either?! where is it again?

Corinner-Elly said...

Oh boy.... Ever noticed the little picture by the URL? Or the little picture on the tab by the page's name?

That, my friends, is called an 'icon'. Are we still lost?

Katie said...

If you click the link from facebook it doesn't show it. Go directly to her site.

Katie said...

And...I is SMRTER!!!

Al3x said...

oh, there it is. when we got on earlier? it wasent there, it was a blue and orange thing then. good to know that its called and icon

Alese said...

Thanks Captain Obvious. I know what an icon is, but its still showing the blogger one for me even when i go directly to your site

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...