She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Why I Love my Friends.

*Take into consideration that this conversation took place between 12 and 1 AM.*
Corin: "Do you get to sleep in tomorrow?"
Stefanie: "Yes.?"
Corin: "There's a question involved here?"
Stefanie: "Why are you asking that?"
Corin: "Because you put 'yes' question mark. Do you or don't you?"
Stefanie: "Yes. But why are you wondering that?"
Corin: "Because I'm deciding whether or not to be jealous! Geez, keep up with the program!"
Stefanie: "I'm confused..."
Corin: "Nevermind..."
Stefanie: "Okay..."
Corin: "Just know that I will be slaving away for hours on end while everyone else celebrates the true meaning of Christmas."
Stefanie: "What are you talking about?"
Corin: "I have to get up and go to work! And I'm complaining about it!"
Stefanie: "Lol. I really just laughed out loud!!"
Corin: "Oh you. I can never tell what is going to make you laugh."
Stefanie: "Haha. I'm sorry that you have to go to work. So now the true meaning of Christmas is sleeping in?"
Corin: "YES. And eating lots and lots of bacon."
Stefanie: "Haha. Good to know. I'm sad to hear that bacon has now replaced JESUS."
Corin: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Pfff.... I'm going to wake people up!!!! hehehehehehehehe.... I'm hyperventialating... I can't even spell that right either... I'm dying here. Deep breaths.... hoo. I think I'll be okay...."
Stefanie: "Okay good. Thanks for the 12 new messages..."
Corin: "Anytime. I think I'm a little slap happy."
Stefanie: "Haha. Ya, I think so too. This is the funniest conversation. I wish I could just save it. Haha."
Corin: "I've already documented part of it. It will go down in Corin status history!"


Stefanie: "Documented? You mean the part you put on your status for the whole world to see?"
Corin: "Yes! Is this a problem?..."
Stefanie: "Nope. Merry Bacon!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...