She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Come to Dark Side.

I've decided something. I'm sort of a pessimist.
By 'sort of' I mean 'not really' but it's still fun to pretend.

The way I see it, a pessimist is a just person who has had to sit & listen to too many optimists. Ain't that the truth.

But we've had this conversation before, right?
Why is it so easy to hate persistently happy people?

It seems exhausting to even think about being that perky.

And let's face it, at this point, I'm thinking my shoulder devil must've up 'n strangled my shoulder angel.

Which would explain my favorite joke of late:

Doctor: "I have some bad news and some very bad news."
Patient: "Well, might as well give me the bad news first."
Doctor: "The lab called with your test results. They said you have 24 hours to live."
Patient: "24 HOURS! That's terrible! WHAT could be WORSE? What's the very bad news?"
Doctor: "I've been trying to reach you since yesterday."

BAHAH. I love dark humor.
 
That's another thing. Why am I so attracted to dark things?
You know. Dark meat. Dark chocolate. The Dark Knight.

Does this make me a dark person?

Of course not!
Don't let's by silly. Everyone knows 'da twinneh' is the evil one.

As I've always said,
her badness level is unusually high for a person her size.

But do you want to hear the saddest news ever!
Yesterday, a little link of death appeared on my blog, informing me that my background will disappear July 23rd and to click on the image for more information.

That's tomorrow people!

And just to add insult to injury, the link doesn't even work.
Curse you thecutestblogontheblock.com!

Thanks for nothing, you useless website.

But I will be positive. I will refrain from sending hate mail to their inbox. I'm bigger then that.

Plus, I can't find the address.

So it's up to you my faithful readers! You must help me navigate the confusion that is choosing a new background.

I have narrowed down the plethora of online templates to these four finalists:

#1

I think this one may very well be my favorite. What say ye?

#2

Oh! Such a hard decision. This one just screams Corinner-Elly.

#3

This one doesn't really speak to me.
But hey, just givin' you some options.

#4

Ern... What ta' do, what ta' do?

And now, for the last goodbye.

Wahahahahaha!... :'(
Can you hear TAPS playing?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the first one the best. Not to complicate things, but my favorite template websites are
http://www.shabbyblogs.com/
and
http://www.mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

and of course cutestblogontheblock, that is when they don't delete my template!

Corinner-Elly said...

Well poop.
Apparently, I can keep this background if I go in and change a bunch of the doo-hickies in the code. NOW whado' I do? :P

Keep it or lose it?

P.S. Thanks Kecia! :) I had heard of Shabby Blogs but not My Style Backgrounds. Good ta' know.

Stefanie Kay said...

I like the first and second one. Just sayin.

Anonymous said...

Even if you can keep it. Just wanted to put my vote in.
I like your current one and number 2!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...