She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Monday, July 26, 2010

On a 'SH-tick'.

So... False alarm. Fooled ja', didn't I?
I really knew all along that I'd be able to keep my current background...
*heh, heh*

Really.

I was just testin' ya, you know?
Good news is, you passed.

But at least I've been saved from having to make the hardest decision of my life! In case you were wondering, I was going to pick #1. Wait... #2? Ehn. No... #1!

See what I mean? Crisis averted.

To make it up to you I'll, uh... I'll... I'll... um...
Lemme' think.

What To Do When You've Run Out of Ideas:

1. Cry.

2. Remind yourself that it happens to everyone.

3. Remind yourself that you owe everyone nothing.

4. Remind yourself that you're a total weirdo.

5. Eat a cookie.

6. Contemplate whether or not keeping a blog is really worth it.

7. Wonder why you freaked out in the first place?

8. Tell Gem you need a glass of milk, stat.

9. Con her into bringing you one, use blackmail if necessary.

10. Complain that it's not big enough.

11. Dodge a punch to the face.

12. Remind yourself that it happens to everyone, again.

13. Wonder what it all means.

14. Eat a York Peppermint Pattie.

15. Tell yourself it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

16. Eat a Popsicle.

...

Presto! I've got an idear!
Popsicles are a genius invention, man.

Wanna know why?
I'll tell you why.

Because they're on a stick. And as everyone knows (or should discover), everything is better on a stick.

Take for instance, hot dogs.
They're not bad, right? Given, this is dependent on who you ask because, my mom claims she only eats one per year to remind herself how gross they really are.

Yah. Keep tellin' yerself that.

But the point is: hot dog = satisfactory. Corndog = BRILLIANT!
Especially if they're foot-long. Which they're not.

Curse you Disneyland.

But no one says it better than Jose Jalapeno.
(*warning* the puppets occasionally have potty mouths)



But let us not forget the ultimate goodness-on-a-stick: chicken.
Expressly, terriyaki chicken from China Wok. It's yummy-delicious-super-terrific.

What's that you say?
How many foods can possibly be eaten from a stick?

Well, look no further! I will show you.
20 Best/Worst Foods on a Stick

I wanna Spamsicle...

Thus, I have decided my wedding reception will be serving a wide assortment of food items on a stick. Laugh if you wish. It's the right thing to do.

Oh... and sorry for the miscommunication regarding my oober-cute background. It's here to stay, for the present.

To make up for it,
I'll buy you a Popsicle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...