She goes around in circles 'til she's very, very dizzy.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Remove Head From Sphincter, THEN Drive.

Okay, buddy.
Can ya see where the line is?
Can ya see where your car is?

Line... Car. Line... CAR!


Can ya see where your BRAIN is?
Me neither! So pull it out!

*curse word*

(I never say that...)

My brother-in-law has helped me understand that a well-placed 'WENCH!' can go a long, long way.

I really just don't understand. Can ya 'splain it to me?
If, for some reason, you can't visualize your destination between those two pretty white lines and then make it so, you shouldn't have been given a license! I don't care how many tries it takes! Just do it, dang it!

Geez...

What's happened to common sense?
Which reminds me of another irritating thing. No matter how much you love a certain article of clothing, if you wear it everyday it will wear out!

Let's just say that if every time you wear your favorite old hat it requires you to re-wash your hair, something is obviously wrong.

We're not four-year-olds here. We can throw things away, heaven forbid. And don't tell me that you will take it home and wash it! Goodnight.

When my treasures went missing as a child, and it was clearly Mom's doing, I would ask where they had gone and she always used to say, "They went the way of the world."

(Mom! I don't understand metaphors.)

I think I'm going to change to a different strategy with my kids. I think I'll just say, "You can wash a dead animal all you like, but it's still dead!"

That should do the trick.

And now (because I know how you adore my children's activity updates), wah-lah!


Last week, I solely supervised a Art Foam Fun Day EXTRAVAGANZA.

Complete with water slide.

But no, that little area was SO jammed packed. As you can see, I was not expecting that many people to show up for a foam art activity.

Let's face it. I considered sluffing.

 

So I was pleasantly/alarmingly surprised. The kids had the option of making three little animal stick puppets or a creation entirely their own.

Let's just say I had my work cut out for me upon clean-up.
Can we say capital 'M' for 'mess'?

Just pray those little suckers grow up to be responsible adults who know how to park and can throw away old junky clothes.

At least twice and a while.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that craft project in the creamery? I didn't know that it had closed! sniff sniff. No more ice cream cone office breaks.

Corinner-Elly said...

I KNOW!!! :(
It was a cold, dark day for the Wymount Office staff...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...